Our latest tour to the Isle of Wight (Aug 5th to 9th) proved to be most enjoyable and generally held to be a great success.
* 3 comfortable coaches with helpful and efficient drivers from Cymru Coaches.
* First class accommodation, service and excellent food at Norton Grange, Warner Leisure Holiday Village.
* Fascinating visit to Osborne House with the chance to sing a couple of numbers on the terrace.
* An island tour visiting Godshill Village, Wight Pearls and The Needles.
* An informal concert at the holiday village for a large and very enthusiastic audience and eliciting not one but two standing ovations.
* Formal Concerts in Sandown and Ryde with local artistes in support, and both attracting large audiences and terminating with standing ovations, and both followed by enjoyable after-glows. The concerts organised by the local Lions Clubs.
* All this topped off with glorious weather and the friendships which typify the choir.